We help those who have served to not face disadvantage through their service.
We bring the military community in Fylde which includes those currently serving in the Armed Forces of the Crown and those who have served and families of both.
We help with:
- Employment – finding jobs, careers and overcoming redundancy
- Housing – finding accommodation, temporary and long term.
- Health – problems with physical health, mental health and worsening health.
- Red Tape – use our red tape blaster service!
- Loneliness and isolation – come together in comradeship.
Our ethos is one of giving; we help local communities and associations especially Services Associations.
Get on Parade! – our veterans come together as a disciplined body to marshal and steward local parades, fetes, club days and processions.
NAAFI Cafe Events – join us a various venues and enjoy a char and a wad.
At our Veterans Hub in St Anne’s on Sea there is always a welcome. We enjoy a good chat about service days and have a lot of fun